Friday, August 15, 2014

& GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY SALAD…(OR, WHAT I ATE WHILE I GOT RID OF A BREAST LUMP…)


While getting rid of a breast lump I went on a mainly raw plant based diet with fish & seafood as my cheats…The picture shows one of my creations, which I varied a bit from day to day…
Here is what is in that bowl today…
Salad dressing:
Dijon horseradish mustard(several large globs)
Apple Cider Vinegar(some healthy squirts)
Olive Oil(a generous pour)
Squeeze a whole lemon & let the seeds fall in too & eat them they are healthy & anti-cancer 
Salad:
grape tomatoes(a whole lot)
sugar snap peas(an entire bag)
sesame seeds(like a cup-alot)
a nut & seed mix with dried cranberries & raisins & pumpkin seeds & nuts(a whole bagful)
one tin of smoked mussels for protein with the oil too
one green apple chopped in pretty big pieces easy
shredded cabbage salad with some other shredded stuff like brussel sprouts & carrots(one half bag)
a giant avocado in big pieces
a Fork…
Netflix:am currently watching Damages with Glenn Close, & more stars but am too hungry to write them down…
Eat a giant salad daily…at least one…Have been eating leftover salad at breakfast & sometimes lunch too…Tons of energy!
Lost 25 lbs without feeling hungry…
Now I look at restaurant food & think :”my salad is better!”…

No comments: