Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Visioning within Blender 3d animation software:

So I've been trying to create a vision for a 3d animated movie about The Grove Body Part Chart...My Medical Arts research...Been learning 3d animation using cool software called Blender...But I still don't have a vision for the movie...Here are some recent sketches...

Grove Body Part Chart:This is the basic theory that I have developed, that I want to explain better...11 organs, each organ has two elements that are opposites, the diseases of imbalance in each, & examples of where to find elements in the real world...ie: Iodine is an element, but to cure cancer you need something edible that contains iodine like Vinpocetine supplements, which are easy to buy...Take some of those & the Calcium heavy adrenal gland goes back to normal & cancer is cured...(yes it is that simple!)....

So I have been trying to make an animated movie to explain my theory...

But movies about medicine are just so, boring...

So I've been trying to vision a more exciting way to explain everything...

A glass full of organs?

Bubbles in blue?

Gooey organ tissue? 

This is just a creature I like, maybe my lead character?

More pink goo...Maybe travelling inside the body...
Here is a raw version of some of the content...There are several other versions on our Scribd channel...I even did a 2d animated film which is on Vimeo (or Youtube)...(look for Grove Body Part Chart on Google to see many different tries on many different sites of ours...)

(Below: I updated the Grove Body Part Chart file on Scribd-here it is...June 27, 2013)


No comments: